This Saturday in Edmonton it’s all about the romance…or is it? Perhaps murder is on the menu this Valentine weekend! You and your partner, friends, family or butler can enjoy an interactive mystery at Tom Goodchild’s Moose Factory while enjoying a sumptuous buffet dinner.
You never know who is up to no good until all hell breaks loose and a detective makes his presence known then leads an investigation with loads of humour and wit until the big cataclysmic conclusion when the real culprit is outed and then a prize for the sleuth that guessed “whodunnit”. After dinner you can stay for first rate DJ and dancing into the wee hours.
Love you to Death!”
Tom Goodchild’s Moose Factory
Cocktails at 5:30 pm
Valentine’s Dinner and Murder Mystery commences at 7:00 pm
Tickets $84.00 per person (+ Tax & Tip) includes: Dinner and a Mystery then DJ and Dancing
- Hand Carved Alberta “AAA” Roast Prime Rib of Beef with Merlot Au Jus
- Parmesan Crusted Salmon with Baby Shrimp and Spinach finished in a Garlic Cream Sauce
- Roasted Rack of Lamb with Wild Berry Gastrique
- Cavatappi & Langoustine in a Roasted Red Peper Cream
- Chestnut Roasted Turkey served with Fresh Sage Dressing & Turkey Gravy
- Cold Poached Crab Clusters, Fresh Mussels, Clams & Cocktail Shrimp Tree
- Assortments of Home Made Salads
- Dessert Buffet